Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged Again

Two Names I Go By: Tace, Tae
Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now: Blue jeans & a pink tee
Two of My Favorite Things To Do: Go to the beach & Go longboarding
Two Things I Want Very Badly At This Moment: To see my friends & a FREAKING BOYFRIEND! HAHAHA.
Two of My Favorite Pets: I've only ever had one pet. TOBY!
Two People I Want to Tag Who Will Fill This Out: Shara & Brittani
Two Things I Ate Today: French toast & Taco Surf
Two of the Last People You Talked To on the Phone: KT & Erika
Two Longest Car Rides: Utah to Cali & vice versa
Two Favorite Holidays: My birthday & Christmas
Two Favorite Vacations: San Diego & Disneyland!!
Two Favorite Drinks: Cream Soda & Pina Colodas
Two of Your Favorite Movies: Currently 27 Dresses & She's the man. haha.
Two of Your Favorite Things to Go Shopping For: clothes & earrings.

0 comments: