Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

.*.Bride To Be.*. ~ Brit's Bridal Shower

Her Tiara says Bride To Be

Sarah (& her cute prego self), Brit, Megs (she's corky), and ME!
Haylee, Me, Brit, Megs

I thought it would be funny to hold their picture.

Brit & I-Friends through it all.
Vanilla & Chocolate.


All her loot!

Brit & Kennedy. She's a doll!

My wonderful friend Britney Ann is getting married June 21st, 2008 to her love Aaron O'Conner. I am soooo excited for her. I love weddings & I am especially glad she found her True Love. They will be getting married in the Timpanogos Temple. These were some of the pictures that were taken at her Utah Bridal shower (Aaron is from Idaho Falls). I have some more pictures on my camera, but still need to download them off. So more to come later!!

1 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Yay for love! Ha ha. What the heck does "corky" mean? I think you might have meant quirky. Either way- I still love you.