Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

i ate asphalt.

Well it finally happened. I always heard stories of people crashing on their longboards. It's just the way of it. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon. Ha. Exactly a week earlier after work Me, Erika, Jess, and Joe decided to go down Provo Canyon. It was such a nice day. We made it down once & the second time I got going a little to fast. I also knew I was going to keep picking up speed. So i bailed. Unfortunately I was already going pretty fast & my poor short legs couldn't keep up. So it went in this order:
Knees. Hands. Face. (roll).
I just sat up & laughed. I was dazed for sure. In all honesty it could have been worse. I came out of this scrapped up some. The worst part was still having to ride the rest of the way down when my ankle was hurting. People were looking at me like I was crazy. Well if I passed a girl with her face looking like it was beat up....I'd laugh. HAHA.
Anyways I'll be back on my board soon.

Riding down after my crash.

This was taken 2 days before after I'd just bought my board. She's so pretty!

I love her.

0 comments: