Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

~~BONFIRE~~

Saturday night the girls of #52 (Me, Erika, & Jess) hosted a Bonfire up Provo Canyon. It was a lot of fun. Yummy hot dogs & smores! We did have a few problems with the whole "fire" thing tho. We thought we had grab some good logs for firewood (that we stole out of the back of our friends truck) but come to find out they were wet & full of water. So getting a good fire going took awhile & a LOT of lighter fluid. Luckily in the end we were saved when some more friends brought some excellent wood to burn. We had guys playing the guitar & blankets to keep us warm when the fire died. It was a great night & I look forward to more as summer keeps coming.
I am a good roaster.
The reward of hard work.

Using Justin to help me balance standing on a log.
# 52 Girls
Jess, Me, & Drew
Huddle for warmth.

Where's the fire?
Me just being goofy. & can you see my ketchup stain...I always manage to get something one me.

1 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Oh beagle. I'm happy you know you're too cute for him =) haha