Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

California here I come...

So I bought my ticket to SAN DIEGO! I leave on May 21st & my bestie Brooke will pick me up! I am so excited. I haven't been down there in 6 months...haven't seen BROOKE in 6 MONTHS!
Holy cow that's forever. I've missed her. (Me & Bestie)
I also haven't seen my Godson Connor yet. He was born November 16th, 2007. The day I moved back to Utah. I was so bummed. I was at the hospital ALL day with Brooke & then 3 hours after I had to leave....he came. :-(
I get to see Faith & Sienna (my favorite munchkins-Brooke & Alishia's girls). Also I will finally get to see Alishia's twins Tegan & Jaxon who were born December 23, 2007. (No pics yet.)
I've missed so much & it'll be nice to go back & see them finally.

So once I get to San Diego I'll get to spend 4 days with my awesome friends & then will be picked up by the family to head up to L.A. to see WICKED!! I love the music & can't believe I get a chance to see it. Then we'll head back down to Pacific Beach & spend a glorious week staying at Capri By The Sea. Our family has been coming here since my Aunts & Uncles were in high school. So over 25 years. I have so many awesome memories of this place.
.*.Capri is the tall building to the left.*.
This year we're going to have so many people there:
Grandma & Grandpa. Me. John & Sherry (+ 4). Tacy & Randy (+5). Jared & Julie (+5). LeAnne & Jason (+ 4). Matt & Kristina (+4). Shara & Shane (+1) = 48 people...all fitting into 3 condos. HAHAHAHA. I LOVE IT!
SOOOOOO SOOOOOON!!!!


0 comments: