Saturday, November 29, 2008
Posted by Will and Tacy at 4:22 PM
Seven Things I Can Do:
1. I can read really fast. I finished Breaking Dawn in 5 hours.
2. I can write. However it's been awhile since I wrote anything.
3. I can take pictures for hours.
4. I can make yummy tilapia fish! yum.
5. I can sit on the internet for hours & hours. (not something I'm proud of.)
6. I can listen very well.
7. I can sing, but not in front of people very often.
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. I can't eat tomatos. Gross.
2. I can't not have my alone time.
3. I can't parallel park.
4. I can't be late if there's a set time to be somewhere.
5. I can't shop for that long. I get annoyed.
6. I can't usually shop WITH people. I do better by myself.
7. I can't cook at all!
Seven Things that Attracted Me to Will:
1. He has a certain kind of confidence that I love.
2. His sense of humor. He always makes me laugh.
3. He's very manly. Loves hunting, fishing, shooting, etc.
4. He wants to include me in his interests aka get me a bow so we can shoot together.
5. His sexy truck.
6. He is patient when I have my freak outs.
7. Just him in general. HOT.
Seven Things I Say Often:
1. "love you"
2. Freaking A!
3. You're a dork.
4. Okie Dokie
5. Be soft!
6. I'm cold.
Seven People I Admire:
3. Grandma & Grandpa Shepherd
4. Shara & Katie
5. Diana Searle (my old young women's leader)
7. My sister and brothers
Seven Favorite Foods & Drinks:
1. Creme soda
2. Mashed potatos.
3. Anything greasy. Such as fries...burgers...etc.
4. Blueberry muffins.
5. Chips & salsa
6. Shirley Temples
7. Chicken & broccoli casserole
Seven People I Tag:
Posted by Will and Tacy at 1:46 PM
Posted by Will and Tacy at 1:24 PM
Friday, November 21, 2008
Posted by Will and Tacy at 3:47 PM