Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Personal Bodyguard

"The only way to be a champion is by going through these
forced reps and the torture and pain.
That's why I call it the torture routine.
Because its like forced torture. Torturing my body.
What helps me is to think of this pain as pleasure. Pain makes me grow.
Growing is what I want. Therefore for me, pain is pleasure.
And so when i experience pain I'm in heaven. It's great."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger


For anyone who knows Will knows he is very into Body Building.
He got really into early 2008.
The picture above was taken back in March when he
went to the Arnold Classic.

When Will and I got married in 2006 he was just a nice 155 lbs.
He still had his young boy-ness in him.

NOW he is HUGE
and very close to 200 lbs,
with his goal being 220 lbs!
He loves working out and is in the gym pretty much every day!
His favorite magazine is Muscle Development
and I just bought him 5 dozen eggs and what feels like a life time supply of steak.
He eats ALL THE TIME!
My family still cannot believe it when he says he hungry after just eating
a huge dinner just 2 hours before.
His normal lunch for work consists of 8 eggs, 1 cup rice, 2-3 steaks, and then some snacks.
Its pretty crazy.

This weekend we're heading to Las Vegas for
The Mr Olympia.
A wonderful display of Body Building in its finest.

I personally don't care all the much.
I loved skinny Will.
And I love big Will.
I'll have to post more updated pictures soon.

2 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

This is CRAZY. All I know is skinny Will! Haha. He looks great though, nothing wrong with muscles!

Unknown said...

Bodyguard is a person or group of persons hired to guide and protect another person………hello admin you have written some really good ideas here about bodyguard for security…….I am totally impressed with this post. Many thanks admin.
Personal Bodyguard London