Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

i can't sleep.


So if you didn't know
Will has been working on his Electrical Apprenticeship
and is currently working for Cache Valley on new
ebay buildings out by the Kennecott mines,
a 45 minute drive from Alpine.

When he first started his hours were
7am to 3:30pm
which sucked because I worked usually in the afternoon and evenings,
so by the time I got home at night Will was pretty much ready for bed.
Our working hours overlapped.
So spending time together was limited.

A few weeks later his hours changed to
3:30pm to midnight.
This still kinda sucked but was not as bad
because I'm a night person and usually awake till 1am anyways.
So we usually left for work the same time.

Now his hours have changed AGAIN!
Will is now working 5-10's
aka 5:30pm to 4am.
10 hour days.
So with this I leave for work about 3:45pm,
but Will doesn't wake up until 2:30pm because he doesn't get home
until 4:45am and doesn't go to sleep till sometime AFTER 5am
because he needs to wind down from work.
I am obviously asleep when he gets home,
and spending time together is limited. AGAIN.

I have now been informed that they need to finish the first ebay building
by November 1st and will probably start working 6-10's for the rest of the month.
So instead of M-F....
it's Mon. - Sat. from 5:30pm to 4am.

MAN!
All I can say is that I am grateful that he is at least working
with a steady job & pay.
In this economy no one can afford to complain.

0 comments: