Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Things I learned Today in Church.


Sundays are the best day to start off your week.

When life knocks you on your knees, just remember you're in the perfect position to pray.

How we can be a happier person:
Nourish your Faith, Pray often, Service, and Love.

Life will pay you whatever price you ask...

Take joy in your own work, not someone elses.

The most precious blessings & gifts have no price.

Forget your problems, and Help someone forget theirs.

Happy people don't hope for things to get better,
They make the best of what they have.

Happiness doesn't leave a bad after taste.

Challenges are the best growing experiences.

I know I was one of the people in Heaven who raised their hand
& said "I'll go, I'll take it head on."

And most importantly:

I will be Happy. Period.

0 comments: