Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Family Event!

The Pack Family:
Shane, Shara, Kaylee, & Kennady
April 5th, 2009
Kennady Lynn Pack
Blessing Day
The men who blessed her.

Proud Parent: Shane & Shara Pack
Kaylee is SO excited!!
Look at that smile....
*Shara & Kennady Lynn*
Kt, Shara, & Me--Man we're getting old.
Yes...I am related to them. & I LOVE it!
My Grandma & Me. Love her.
The Great Grandpa's
................................................................................................................................
It was such a beautiful day & there was so many family members on both
The Pack side
&
The Shepherd side
Not to mention the food afterwards was DELISH!
I love my Family!
***.................................................................................................................................
The day after Easter we went to the park so Kaylee could do an Easter Egg hunt.
It was a lot of fun to watch her.
Kaylee is on a mission!!

Sweet Baby Girl

Almost got it.............

My Aunt Sherry & Kaylee (her gma).

Just a little peek-a-boo.

0 comments: