Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

one fall weekend.

some friends & i went to see
FOREVERSTRONG
which was SO good.
i recommend seeing it to everyone.



my ex roommates super cool hat....pretty nifty.


also brit's sister karissa is getting married very soon & her bridal shower was last week.
it felt soo good to see brit & megan...we haven't been together since brit's wedding in june.
i love these girls & it's been crazy to see where our lives have gone & changed in 3 years.
brit is married & lives in idaho.
megan leaves on her mission in just a few weeks.
and i am me. divorced, but happy...with the prospect of something like a miracle.


2 comments:

Tacy Lee said...

Hey Tacy this is Maggie! i was wondering why you have jay and gen on your blog list but not me?! if you want to you could put me on.

Tacy Lee said...

oh my blog address is maggieraine.blogspot.com