Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

TAG!!

I was tagged by Brit O' Conner

Seven Random/Weird Facts about Me:

1. i'm ocd about the weirdest things...like my routines, ways i drive places, the order i do my makeup, even numbers...

2. i'm a serious nail-biter...have been since i was able to bite. its so bad that the only way my nails look nice is to have fake nails.

3. i have 2 tattoos. the first one i could do without. chalk it up to being "young & stupid". the second one i love, although i do realize i still shouldn't have gotten it. what can ya do?

4. i want to be a counselor/therapist. i'm about to start school part-time in january. i've been putting school off for 4 years because of money...&& i DO NOT want to take math. i dread it.

5. i use to be really picky when it came to my food touching each other on my plate. i'd have to get 2 plates & sometimes a bowl so nothing would touch. i've loosened up on it a lot. but still there are a few things i can't handle.

6. the things i've experienced & lived through in the past 3 years is crazy to me...so many things in such little time. but since i believe everything happens for a reason...it was all for the best.

7. i saved this one for the last cause it's the WEIRDEST:
i'm currently dating my ex-husband. there....i said it. it's now officially public information. it's fresh & we're taking it slow. it's weird to say my boyfriend...lol. but things are different & a lot better this time. we're starting fresh. so what. we're having fun & seeing how it goes.

sometimes you need a second chance cause love wasn't ready the first time....

Seven people I would like to tag:
1. shara
2. britt
3. erika
4. jaylee
5. gigi
6. maggie
7. julie shep

1 comments:

Maggie Raine said...

I don't get it, what am i supposed to do? i think it is great that you and will are back together. hope everything works better this time. :)