Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lovin' Fall Sundays!

Starting Sept. 7th
Lil Jared was doing this funny eye smile...
Haile & I
Jaylee climbed up one of the tree's in G&G Shepherd'd backyard.

I love these kids.


Lizzie & me
&& of course Josie & I

Then the 3 were up there- Maggie, Jenna, and Jaylee
Kt & me-we're cool.
Born & raised BYU Cougar Fans!! Saturday, Soetmeber 13th.
At the BYU vs UCLA game which Byu dominated 59-0
We got bored in the 3rd half because obviously there was no competition, we we left & walked back to Kt's apartment.
Sunday, Septemter 14th-Kt's 20th Birthday!!! Celebrating at G&G's house. The neighbors across the street have a band & were set up outside playing.
It was An Evening In The Neighborhood.
Very fun!

Shara & Me
The band-Lots of people showed up to enjoy.
Gotta love family.
i LOVE them....some of my favorite people. So glad they're my family, but more than that my best friends.
Never forget the "Shepherd" peace!

0 comments: