Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Remember When.....

So most of my blogger buddies have done this on their blog and I thought it was really cute. What a sweet way to keep in touch with lost friends and forgotten memories. Write down your favorite memory with me and add this to your blog so I can do the same for you!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you remember me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you! If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing and leave a memory about you on your blog!

1 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Remember when we had a sleepover with Brandon whatever and Sig? And we went to Taco Bell (maybe) at like 4 am...then I woke up all weirded out?!

And also, remember our one night round trip to California?!!!

Also also, remember that time we made Don't Cha shirts and Megan got pissed cause she wanted the RAW one?

Yessss memories.