Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

As of Late.

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a little bit. But I'm back!! Lots of fun things have gone on....



Last night Jess FINALLY got home. She's been gone for a month & a half....so to celebrate we (duh) went longboarding!!


I really like this picture a lot...I love summer...*sigh*

I'm pretty cool. ha.

Johnny likes to jump in my pics...


I missed JESS!!

E & Me.



I got this awesome poster for my bedroom wall. I love Starry Night by Van Gogh.




Erika & I recently went 80's dancing in SLC. It was a blast!
We dressed up which made it even better.

Last but not least....everyone was in town so the whole fam went to Classic Skating.
Josie was in this pic of me & kt....lil cutie.
I love my cousins & family....& my friends.
[smile]

0 comments: