Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

& that's FINAL....

Wow. The divorce was finalized March 4th.
I am officially Single....

People are saying congrats...& that's how it should be.
I do have a mixture of feelings however.

I am...Relieved - This has been stressing me out a little. I have felt like I was never married in the first place for awhile.I stopped being married as soon as I left in my mind. So it's nice that it's real.

I am...Sad - Even though I know it's for the best & it was the right choice it's still a sad moment for me. My marriage is over. I can't help but feel like I failed in some ways. It hurts. I do have some good memories & I will never forget them.

I am...Excited - To be moving forward with my life. Yes I am 21 & divorced. But I am 21 & still able to start over fresh. I can go back to school. I still have time to do some amazing things with my life. And this has not scared me away from Love & Marriage. I do want to fall in love & get married again (hopefully before I'm 25-haha). I have my whole life in front of me!

To Will - I loved you! Even though our marriage didn't work out, I still think of you as one of my best friends. You knew the real me & you always knew how to make me laugh. You will have have a piece of my heart. Always.

To Myself - I know the last 6-8 months have been some of the hardest we've ever endured. We cried, we hurt, and felt so low. This was a lesson learned. & everything happens for a reason. For the future we know who & what to look for. This has been a true test & what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I love you!