Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

St. George Weekend Road Trip

On our Way!
Checking out Dixie Rock

The "Crack"-Yes there are people.

Beautiful St. George Temple

Brady & Jess- We're Bunny Huntin'.

Pretty Sunset.

Casey & I goofing around. Where's the Bunnies?


~*~A few weeks ago my friends & I went down to St. George for the weekend. We had a lot of fun. We drove down friday afternoon & encountered some crazy weather along the way. Once arriving we me up with Brady's sister Brielle & some other friends & had ourselves an INTENSE game of Spoons. We also checked out Dixie Rock & "The Crack"...pretty cool but I am way to clausterphobic to do it. We also went bunny huntin'...but didn't really find any. :-( It was still a lot of fun. We also went swimming & bowling as well. Once Sunday rolled around we had a nice bar-b-que & then headed back up to good 'ol Orem. Fun times!

0 comments: