Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

Ok. So I'm writing this post @ 1am
and we're heading to Montana
to visit Will's grandparents in a few hours.
I have never been there yet in the four years of
Will & I, although I've been invited many times.
I am excited cause I've never been to Montana
And a week to spend with Will
with NO work or anything!
YAY!


However we get back to Utah on Friday the 6th
and
MOVE SATURDAY the 7th.
Yup.
So I've been packing all afternoon and night
because we have to have everything packed up before we leave to Montana.
And packed our suitcase for the trip as well.
Will had to work today and won't be home till 2:30am.
So I hate packing because I get distracted very easy
and jump from project to project.
Example: Me posting a new blog post.
But I did get a lot done. But have more to do!
Like pack the entire kitchen.

Actually moving...this picture describes how I feel.

And the cherry on top?!
I started feeling sick yesterday.
I have a horrible cough and sore throat
feeling like crap is stuck in my throat...
I'm thinking Bronchitis.

But no worries.
I shall endure.
I always do!

We're off to Montana in a few hours!!
Toodles!

0 comments: