Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Best it yet to Come!


What is his name?
William Eugene Myers

How long have you been married?
One month & a day!

How long did you date?
This time? Since last October, with a little break in there. So about 8 months?


When was your first kiss?

October 2005

How old is he?
23

Who eats more?

He does!!


Who said I love you first?

He did. It shocked me to be honest.

Who is taller?

Will for sure!


Who sings better?

Me. But he makes a wonderful effort.

Whose temper is worse?

Depends on the argument.


Who does the laundry?

Me majority of the time.


Who does the dishes?
ME! and I hand wash as well.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

I do. in the corner.


Who mows the lawn?

No lawn, but he will!


Who pays the bills?

Will does for the majority.


Who cooks dinner?

I attempt.


Who drives when you are together?

Me cause we usually take the Mazda.


Who is more stubborn?

We're pretty equal.


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?

Hmm. I think we're equal on that as well, except I don't think
either of us think we're "wrong", just don't want to argue.

Whose parents do you see the most?

Both families live CLOSE by.


Who proposed?

This time it was more like a decision.
But the first time he did and it was very special.

Who has more friends?
We have the same friends.

Who has more siblings?

Me. I have 3 & he's got 1.


Who wears the pants in the family?

We both got a leg in there.


What does he enjoy doing in his spare time?

Working out.


What is one of his good qualities?

He's funny and very sweet.


What do you love most about him?

He has a good heart and is willing to do anything & everything to make me happy.

0 comments: