Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Hair & the 4TH OF JULY!!

A bit blonder eh?!


also...
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!
I am aware that it's still 2 days till the 4th, BUT I am flying to SAN DIEGO tonight to spend the 4th with my besties!! Which means on friday I will be at the beach @ 3 am with my friends saving a spot for us. Del Mar beach on Camp Pendleton fills up QUICK! haha. I know I am no longer a Marine Wife...but I still have that pride & respect for the
United States Military.
Last summer Will & I spent the 4th at Del Mar as well. There's nothing like celebrating our INDEPENDENCE DAY
with a beach full of Marines!! Plus I get to be with Brooke on her birthday July 5th too!
Welp....see ya'll later!
&& have a GREAT 4th of July!!

1 comments:

Jaylee said...

Tacy, your hair is really cute! I like it a lot!!

-Jaylee